The information below explains what Cookies are and how we use them.
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website explains how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.