The Experience Bank Group which comprises TEB Partnership Limited Co No 9900261 (The Experience Bank™) and EB Strategic Talent Ltd Co No 12574098 (EB Board Level Recruitment and EB High Performing Boards).
https://theexperiencebank.co.uk (“the Website”) is a recruitment and professional development site operated by The Experience Bank Group.
- What we do
- What Information do we collect about you?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Data Sharing and Transfers
- How do we store your data?
- Lawful basis for processing of your personal data
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What we do
We focus exclusively on recruiting Board Directors (Executive and Non-Executive) and Senior Management roles. We identify existing and emerging talent, assess, track, and place the right candidates at the right time for our clients.
The service includes providing you with regular bespoke updates of relevant vacancies and relevant board appointments which may be of interest to you. These updates will be provided as opportunities for board appointments and senior management appointments which we will email to you.
We do our very best work with privately-owned, PE-backed, or AIM-listed SMEs, autonomous subsidiaries of larger corporates, social enterprises, and charities across the North East of England.
If you do not want to receive that information from us, we give you the opportunity to opt out both as part of the registration process and at any time by informing as by email, letter, SMS, or phone call.
What Information do we collect about you?
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- The information set out in your CV
- Information to enable us to provide our services e.g. your date of birth and location, your preferred job location, and the kind of work you are interested in
- General identification and contact information e.g. your name, IP address, residential address, email, and telephone details
- Marketing preferences
- Statistical information e.g. aggregate statistical information about site visits
- Banking details to enable financial transactions
We collect the personal data about you when we process you registration. We do so in order to provide you with the recruitment services that are available through the Website as well as for administrative purposes when you enquire about board and senior management appointments.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register via email, online, SMS, or phone call for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, and forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media (LinkedIn and others)
- Marketing campaigns and marketing lists you subscribe to
How will we use your data?
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration
- Manage your account
- Email you with board and senior management appointment opportunities and services we think you might like
If you agree, THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their services. Our partner companies will be displayed on our website. When THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP processes your registration, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
By registering with THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP it is understood that you are actively soliciting contact from us about prospective employers about opportunities which match your fields of interest.
We will therefore make your personal data available to employers who use the Website and contact us to find suitable employees for specific roles that they are seeking to fill. This may trigger alerts informing you of relevant opportunities which may be of interest to you.
Data Sharing and Transfers
As part of the recruitment services we provide to help you find a suitable appointment, we may make your personal data available to third parties such as direct employers and their agents or other business partners. We attempt to verify the identity of these third parties when they sign up with us, however we do not make any warranties as to their authenticity.
We may share your personal data with third party service providers who assist us in carrying out our business activities. These third parties act as our data processors and are bound by strict contractual provisions to only process your personal data under our instructions and for the limited purposes we permit them. These third parties include (but are not limited to) our accountants; auditors; external legal advisors; external IT providers; support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising,
marketing and market research and analysis service providers, technical engineers, data storage and cloud providers and all other outsourced service providers (such as communication providers) that assist us in the provision of our services.
We may also share your personal data with courts, tribunals, regulators and other governmental and public authorities (such as the police or tax authorities) to: (i) allow us to pursue legal remedies, (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions and protect our operations, (iii) to comply with legal process, (iv) to comply with applicable law, and (v) to respond to requests from public and governmental bodies.
How do we store your data?
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP securely stores your data using secure cloud data storage servers. This data is securely backed up daily to ensure your data is safe, secure, and available when needed. THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP will keep your personal data, account, and financial data on our operational servers for processing while you have a live account with us. If you close your account and all transactions with THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP, we will archive your data for 7 years, then destroy all records in accordance with guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, listed on our website. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP’s marketing activities are in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
Lawful basis for processing of your personal data
Legitimate Interest: We process your personal data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this in order to provide our services. Our legitimate interests include (but are not limited to) the following: recruiting for Board Directors (Executive and Non-Executive) and Senior Management roles; transmission of opportunities alerts; the measures we take in order to ensure the security and integrity of the services we provide; promoting, marketing and advertising of our services; analysis of our users’ behaviour, activities, preferences and requirements; understanding of existing services and the development of new services; the handling of customer contacts, queries and complaints; making available the services through the Website to our users, suppliers, board appointment seekers, senior management appointment seekers, and those just expressing an interest in learning more about the services offered by us; the sharing of personal data with our third party suppliers (e.g. communication providers) who act as our data processors to enable us to provide our services; the provision of your contact details, name, IP Address, country of residence and payment confirmation (if relevant) to any course providers where you purchase a course through the Website. Where you only make an inquiry into a course available through the Website, we will only process your personal data as required on the inquiry form.
On some occasions, we may process your personal data with your consent. When your consent is required, we will clearly indicate this (e.g. when we share your CV with external CV review partners). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. When you do so, we will cease to process such data.
The processing is required under legal obligation:
We may process your personal data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation e.g. detecting, preventing, or investigating crime or fraud including working with law enforcement agencies.
What are your data protection rights?
THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date and will delete or amend any information that you think is inaccurate. Should you wish to delete your account please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every website user and customer is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small administration fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP correct information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP completes information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to close your account at any time and have us delete all of your personal information unless we are in the process of responding to any complaint that you make.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel THE EXPERIENCE BANK GROUP has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office here https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
The Experience Bank Group, 13 The Grove, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9PE